Herb Stuffed Pork Chops
4 loin or rib pork chops, 1” thick
2 cups seasoned bread cubes or stuffing mix
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 small onion chopped
1 tablespoon oil
¾ cup white wine or chicken broth
Salt and pepper
1. Combine bread cubes, butter and onion.
2. Cut a pocket in each chop by slicing from the fat side almost to the bone.
3. Season chops on each side with salt and pepper.
3. In a skillet, brown the chops in oil (about 2 minutes on each side).
4. Remove chops from skillet and spoon about ½ Cup of stuffing mix into pocket.
5. Place stuffed chops into slow cooker.
6. Pour wine or broth over chops.
7. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat juice run clear.
Try one of our fan favorite Crock Pot Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Most Popular Crock Pot Recipes
- Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Chicken
- Crock Pot Recipes for the Crockpot and Slow Cooker
- Smothered Chicken with Red Potatoes
- Sweet and Sour Crock Pot Chicken
- Basil Garlic Whole Chicken with Vegetables
- Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Farmhouse Chicken and Corn Chowder