1 stick butter, melted
1 large onion, chopped
1 small green bell pepper, chopped
1 small red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup sour cream
1 can (16 oz.) creamed corn
1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1. In a medium saute pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat.
2. Add onion and peppers and cook until softened, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat. Combine remaining 6 tablespoons butter, eggs, and sour cream in a large bowl. Whisk together until smooth.
4. Mix in corn, cornmeal, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese and onion−pepper mixture.
5. Turn into a 2−quart buttered baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until puffed and golden.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!