Breaded Baked Pork Chops
Juicy, delicious, oven baked, pork chops are coated with a seasoned crisp crust and enveloped in a rich, creamy gravy. Weeknight dinners like this are easy and kid-friendly, making mealtime enjoyable!
Breaded Baked Pork Chops Ingredients:
6 pork chops
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon seasoning salt
2 eggs, beaten
¼ cup all-purpose flour
2 cups Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
4 Tablespoons olive oil
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
½ cup milk
⅓ cup white wine
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste.
3. Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl. Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
4. Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned.
5. Transfer the chops to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
7. While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl.
8. After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture.
9. Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes. Serve with stuffing and buttered corn.