Breakfast Sausage Bake Breakfast Recipe
4 eggs, beaten
2 lbs sausage, browned and drained
2 1/2 cups milk and 1/2 cup milk
2 cups grated American cheese
8 slices bread, cubed
3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1. Place bread cubes in greased 9x13-inch pan.
2. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Add browned and drained sausage.
4. Blend eggs, milk, and mustard and pour over ingredients in pan.
5. Refrigerate overnight (at least 5 hours).
6. IN THE MORNING blend soup and 1/2 cup milk and pour/spread over top of casserole.
7. Bake 85-95 minutes at 300°F.