4 eggs, beaten
2 lbs sausage, browned and drained
2 1/2 cups milk and 1/2 cup milk
2 cups grated American cheese
8 slices bread, cubed
3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1. Place bread cubes in greased 9x13-inch pan.
2. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Add browned and drained sausage.
4. Blend eggs, milk, and mustard and pour over ingredients in pan.
5. Refrigerate overnight (at least 5 hours).
6. IN THE MORNING blend soup and 1/2 cup milk and pour/spread over top of casserole.
7. Bake 85-95 minutes at 300°F.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.