Cheesy Crescent Mozzarella Wedges
1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 Tablespoon butter, melted
1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place on a greased 12 inch round pizza pan with points toward the center.
2. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of the pan, seal the perforations.
3. Brush with butter; sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
4. Bake in 375 degree F oven for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is lightly browned.
5. Cut into wedges and serve warm. Serves 8.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes