At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Chicken Cheese Crescent Rolls
This easy dinner recipe is the perfect way to use up leftover chicken or an extra chicken breast.
1 tube crescent roll dough
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 chicken breast, cooked and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In medium saucepan add milk, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, and soup.
3. Heat until cheese is melted.
4. In a small bowl, mix chicken and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
5. Seperate crescent rolls.
6. Place a spoonful of chicken mixture on crescent dough, roll up, Repeat for remaining crescent rolls.
7. Place crescent rolls in a baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
8. Pour 1/2 of the milk/cheese/soup mixture over rolls. Keep other half warm.
9. Bake crescent rolls for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top of rolls. Bake 5-10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
11. Use the other 1/2 of the milk/cheese/soup mixture to pour over hot crescent rolls. Serves 4.