At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Chicken and Stuffing Skillet
3 Tablespoons butter
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 box (6 ounces) chicken flavored stuffing mix
1 ¼ cups water
1 can (10 ¾ ounces) cream of mushroom soup
½ cup milk
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat 1 Tablespoon of the butter in a 10″ skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken and set aside.
3. Prepare the stuffing in skillet using the water and the remaining butter according to package directions, except let it stand for 2 minutes.
4. Return the chicken to the skillet and reduce the heat to medium.
5. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl and pour over chicken. Sprinkle with the cheese.
6. Cover and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
You might also like: