At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Easy Basil Cream Chicken
Basil Cream Chicken Ingredients:
¼ cup milk
¼ cup dry bread crumbs
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
3 Tablespoons butter
½ cup chicken broth
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 jar (4 ounces) sliced pimientos, drained
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup minced fresh basil
⅛ teaspoon pepper
1. Place milk and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
2. Dip chicken in milk, then coat with crumbs.
3. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken in butter for about 5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170° Remove and keep warm.
4. Add broth to the skillet. Bring to a boil over medium heat; stir to loosen browned bits.
5. Stir in the cream and pimientos; boil and stir for 1 minute. Reduce heat.
6. Add Parmesan cheese, basil and pepper; cook and stir until heated through. Serve with chicken.
7. Serve chicken with stuffing (Stove Top or other packaged brand) and broccoli.