Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
Brown and Serve Dinner Rolls
This is one of our most popular recipes, folks use this as a go-to dinner. Alfredo is a cheesy kid-friendly favorite that gets a boost of protein and the goodness of green vegetables for a hearty family meal that’s done in no time.
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Ingredients:
½ of a 1 pound package fettuccine
1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
2 Tablespoons butter
1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1½-inch pieces
1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
½ cup milk
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Prepare the fettuccine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of cooking.
2. Drain the linguine mixture well in a colander.
3. Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the chicken and cook until it’s well browned, stirring often.
5. Stir the soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture in the skillet.
6. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
7. Serve with warm buttered brown and serve dinner rolls.