2 kiwi fruits, peeled and diced
2 golden delicious apples, peeled cored and diced
8 ounces raspberries
1 pound of strawberries
2 Tablespoons white sugar
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
3 Tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor
10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
butter-flavored cooking spray
2 cups cinnamon sugar
1. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, Golden Delicious apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves.
2. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
4. Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray.
5. Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
6. Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar. Spray again with cooking spray.
7. Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges.
8. Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes. Serve with the fruit salsa. Serves 10.