Crock Pot Burgundy Beef
Burgundy Beef Ingredients:
2¼-2½ lbs. pot roast
1 can condensed beefy mushroom soup
1 can condensed creamy mushroom soup
1 cup sliced mushrooms or chopped onions (optional)
¼ cup burgundy wine (or cranberry juice)
1. Trim fat and cut meat into 1-inch pieces. Place in crock-pot.
2. Stir in soups, mushrooms or onions if desired and wine.
3. Cover and cook on high 4-4½ hours or low for 8-9 hours.
4. Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes