Fried Ravioli Recipe
olive oil, for frying
1 cup buttermilk
2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1 (24 count) box frozen cheese ravioli
1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
marinara sauce, heated, for dipping
1. Pour enough olive oil into a large frying pan to reach a depth of 2 inches.
2. Heat the oil over medium heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 325 degrees F.
3. While the oil is heating, put the buttermilk and the bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
4. Working in batches, dip ravioli in buttermilk to coat completely. Allow the excess buttermilk to drip back into the bowl.
5. Dredge ravioli in the bread crumbs. Place the ravioli on a baking sheet, and continue with the remaining ravioli.
6. When the oil is hot, fry the ravioli in batches, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
7. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the fried ravioli to paper towels to drain.
8. Sprinkle fried ravioli with Parmesan, serve with marinara sauce for dipping. Serves 6.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes