1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadsticks
1 egg white, beaten
1/2 cup chunky salsa, drained
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Separate breadsticks, brush dough lightly with egg white.
3. Sprinkle each breadstick with paprika. Spread salsa on each.
4. Twist each breadstick 3 or 4 times.
5. Bake 11-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.