1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup molasses
1/2 cup bourbon
1 cup orange juice
2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 Tablespoon whole cloves
1 smoked ham, 6-8 pounds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a large baking dish and set aside.
2. Combine the brown sugar and molasses in a small saucepan and melt over low heat.
3. Remove from the heat, add the bourbon, oranje juice, mustard and cloves. Mix well.
4. Remove any skin and fat from the ham and place ham in the baking dish. Make 1/4 inch cuts in the ham in a diamond pattern.
5. Pour the glaze over the ham.
6. Bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest portion of the ham registers 140F, basting every 15 minutes with the glaze.
7. Remove the ham from the oven and cool in the pan.
8. When ready to serve the ham, remove the fat from the top of the drippings and remove the whole cloves. Serve the sauce with the ham.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.