Chicken Thighs with Brown Sugar Glaze
1 cup pineapple juice
3 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 Tablespoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon cornstarch
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 pounds boneless chicken thighs
3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 Tablespoon butter
1. Whisk together pineapple juice, brown sugar, maple syrup and cornstarch until smooth; set aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, then dust with flour.
3. Over medium high heat, melt butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with vegetable oil.
4. Cook chicken 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan.
5. Turn heat to high. Add pineapple juice mixture to skillet, and cook, whisking constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
6. Pour over chicken and serve immediately.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!