1 cup pineapple juice
3 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 Tablespoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon cornstarch
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 pounds boneless chicken thighs
3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 Tablespoon butter
1. Whisk together pineapple juice, brown sugar, maple syrup and cornstarch until smooth; set aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, then dust with flour.
3. Over medium high heat, melt butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with vegetable oil.
4. Cook chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink inside. Remove chicken from pan.
5. Turn heat to high. Add pineapple juice mixture to skillet, and cook, whisking constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
6. Pour over chicken and serve immediately.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.