8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
2 Tablespoons butter
2 cups fresh asparagus pieces, (about 1 inch long)
1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain well; cover and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and garlic powder; cook and stir 3 minutes.
3. Add broth; simmer 3 minutes.
4. Add whipping cream; simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5. Add vegetable mixture and cheese to fettuccine; toss well.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!