8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
2 Tablespoons butter
2 cups fresh asparagus pieces, (about 1 inch long)
1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain well; cover and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and garlic powder; cook and stir 3 minutes.
3. Add broth; simmer 3 minutes.
4. Add whipping cream; simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5. Add vegetable mixture and cheese to fettuccine; toss well.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.