1 pound lean ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1 Tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried thyme
3½ cups beef broth
4 cups medium egg noodles
1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
¼ cup sour cream
1. In a large nonstick skillet, brown the beef over medium-high heat, breaking up any large chunks of a spoon.
2. Stir in the onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the paprika and thyme.
4. Add the broth, and noodles, and peas and carrots. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
5. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.
6. Stir the sour cream into the noodle mixture and simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Makes 4 servings.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!