1 pound Italian Ground Sausage
16 ounces processed cheese, cubed
1 cup medium chunky salsa
1-1/2 teaspoons fennel seed, crushed
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
2 pounds potatoes, boiled, peeled and sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; crumbling the sausage as it cooks. Drain and set aside.
3. Place cheese in a large microwaveable-safe bowl. Microwave on medium for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir in sausage and salsa. Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until hot.
5. Add the fennel seed, garlic powder, oregano and basil. Carefully fold in potatoes.
6. Spoon mixture into a greased 13×9-inch baking dish.
7. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until hot and golden brown.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),