4 chicken breast halves, skinned and boned
1/3 cup flour
6 Tablespoons butter, divided
2 Tablespoons finely chopped onion
1 cup chicken broth
3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 package egg noodles
1. Slice chicken crosswise into narrow strips. Coat lightly with flour.
2. Saute chicken and 3 Tablespoons of butter, over medium-high heat, until cooked through, stirring frequently.
3. Remove and keep warm. Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drained and lightly butter.
4. Add onion and cook until soft, about 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add lemon juice and bring to a boil until mixture is reduced to about 1/3 cup (4 to 5 minutes).
6. Remove from heat and add remaining 3 Tablespoons butter.
7. Return chicken to pan and heat through. Serve with egg noodles. Makes 4 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.