4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 Tablespoons Bull's Eye barbecue sauce
4 slices crisp bacon
1/2 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
fresh tomato, chopped
Monterey Chicken Directions:
1. Pound chicken breasts until somewhat flattened, season with salt and pepper.
2. Spray cooking spray in a nonstick skillet.
3. Cook chicken breasts for 6-8 minutes on one side. Turn breasts over, cook for 6-8 minutes longer or until no longer pink inside.
4. Remove chicken from skillet and place in a casserole dish or baking pan.
5. Top chicken breasts with barbecue sauce, bacon, and cheese.
6. Broil chicken breasts in oven until cheese is melted.
7. Sprinkle with a small amount of fresh chopped tomatoes and chives. Serves 4.
3/4 lb. baby red potatoes, washed and quartered
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Spray an oven-proof dish with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Add potatoes and drizzle with olive oil, tossing to coat.
4. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and salt to taste.
5. Place dish in oven and bake for 15 minutes, stir and return to oven for an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
6. Sprinkle with dried basil, adjust salt and pepper as needed, cover and allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serves 4.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.