6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
24 pepperoni slices
6 slices mozzarella cheese
1. In a well greased skillet, brown chicken on both sides (about 3 minutes each side).
2. Place chicken in a 13x9 baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Arrange 4 pepperoni slices over each piece of chicken and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
4. Remove pan from oven, top each chicken piece with a slice of mozzarella and bake 5 more minutes until cheese is melted.
5. Make a simple spaghetti with Italian-Style spaghetti sauce to serve with the chicken.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.