Pepperoni Chicken and Spaghetti
This recipe has the best of both worlds, pizza and chicken. With the spicy, pizza flavored sauce and the 30 minutes to mealtime, this is a great weekend dinner.
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
24 pepperoni slices
6 slices mozzarella cheese
1. In a well greased skillet, brown chicken on both sides (about 3 minutes each side).
2. Place chicken in a 13×9 baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Arrange 4 pepperoni slices over each piece of chicken and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
4. Remove pan from oven, top each chicken piece with a slice of mozzarella and bake 5 more minutes until cheese is melted.
5. Make a simple spaghetti with Italian-Style spaghetti sauce to serve with the chicken.
Try these similar recipes: