At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Pepperoni Chicken and Spaghetti
This recipe has the best of both worlds, pizza and chicken. With the spicy, pizza flavored sauce and the 30 minutes to mealtime, this is a great weekend dinner.
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
24 pepperoni slices
6 slices mozzarella cheese
1. In a well greased skillet, brown chicken on both sides (about 3 minutes each side).
2. Place chicken in a 13×9 baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Arrange 4 pepperoni slices over each piece of chicken and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
4. Remove pan from oven, top each chicken piece with a slice of mozzarella and bake 5 more minutes until cheese is melted.
5. Make a simple spaghetti with Italian-Style spaghetti sauce to serve with the chicken.
Try these similar recipes: