4 boneless pork loin chops, cut ¾ inch thick (about 1 pound)
salt and pepper
nonstick cooking spray
1 17-ounce can sweet potatoes
1 Tablespoon butter
1 cup orange juice
¼ cup dried cranberries
1. Sprinkle pork chops lightly with salt and pepper. Lightly coat a large skill with cooking spray.
2. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops, cook for 8 to 12 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once.
3. Transfer pork chops to serving platter, cover to keep warm.
4. Meanwhile place potatoes in medium saucepan. Mash with a potato masher, stir in butter.
5. Cook sweet potatoes over medium heat until potatoes are heated through.
6. Add orange juice and cranberries to skillet. Bring to boiling, reduce heat. Simmer uncovered, about 7 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
7. Spoon sauce over pork chops. Serve with sweet potatoes. Makes 4 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.