1 Tablespoon butter
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
10-3/4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
2 Tablespoons water
2 Tablespoons Chablis or other dry white wine
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
4 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
1. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions.
2. While noodles are cooking, heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
4. Stir the soup, water, wine, cheese and ham in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low.
5. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve the chicken and sauce over the cooked egg noodles.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!