Sloppy Joe Casserole
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 can (15 1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups baking mix (Bisquick)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup milk
1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain.
2. Stir sloppy joe sauce into beef. Mix well.
3. Transfer mixture to a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over top.
4. Combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk in a large bowl until just until blended.
5. Pour biscuit mixture over the cheese in casserole. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 8 servings.
You might also like: