1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 can (15 1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups baking mix (Bisquick)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup milk
1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain.
2. Stir sloppy joe sauce into beef. Mix well.
3. Transfer mixture to a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over top.
4. Combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk in a large bowl until just until blended.
5. Pour biscuit mixture over the cheese in casserole. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 8 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.