nonstick cooking spray
5 (10 inch) flour tortillas
1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
½ cup chopped green onions
1 (8 ounce package) sliced Colby Jack or shredded Mexican-style four-cheese blend
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
2. Cut tortillas in quarters, cover bottom of dish with 6 of the tortilla quarters, cut side facing edge of dish.
3. Layer with one 1/3 each of the tomato sauce, beans, corn, green onions, and cheese.
4. Repeat layers twice. Cover with foil; bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove foil and bake for 3 more minutes to brown cheese.
5. Serve with sour cream and salsa. Makes 6 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.