½ cup sour cream
½ teaspoon garlic salt
8 slices light rye bread
1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
4 slices American cheese
4 Tablespoons butter, divided
1 pound deli potato salad
1. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and garlic salt. Spread on one side of each slice of bread.
2. In another small bowl, combine tuna and mayonnaise. Spread on 4 slices of bread.
3. Top with cheese and remaining bread, gently press together.
4. Melt 2 Tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
5. Add two sandwiches, toast sandwich is until bread is lightly browned on both sides and cheese is melted.
6. Repeat with remaining butter and sandwiches. Serve with deli potato salad. Makes 4 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.