A favorite at picnics and cookouts, this fresh fruit salad recipe is a classic side dish to the tangy, salty main entrees.
Fresh summer fruits go perfectly with the Fruit Cream Dressing, making a luscious dessert that's easier on the waistline than traditional fat loaded cakes or pies.
2 cups fresh seedless grapes , whole or cut depending on size
4 cups melon balls, cantaloupe or honeydew
4 cups nectarines or peaches, peeled & sliced
2 cups fresh blueberries
2 cups fresh strawberries
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
1 cup sliced kiwi fruit
1. Combine all fruits and chill.
2. Serve with Fruit Cream Dressing (recipe below).
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup granulated sugar
Juice from 1 lemon
1. Soften cream cheese, whip with powdered sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, combine whipping cream and sugar together, whip until it forms soft peaks.
3. Combine beaten cream cheese, whipped cream, and lemon juice; continue to beat, adding just enough pineapple juice to achieve desired consistency.
4. Serve with fresh fruit salad.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!