Kids Recipes F
Funny Face Carrot Salad
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1 small can crushed pineapple
1. Peel carrots. Roll up a few long shavings and save them for “hair” on a final salad.
2. Grate carrots with a grater.
3. Drain can of crushed pineapples in a strainer, using a spoon to push out the juice.
4. Toss pineapple with carrots, then add vanilla yogurt.
5. Spoon some salad onto a plate. Make a smiling face with raisins. Style carrot “hair”, and serve.
2 slices Raisin Bread, lightly toasted
2 Tablespoons Apple, or pear, or apricot chopped
3 Tablespoons whipped cream cheese;
2 Tablespoons Pineapple crushed in natural juice
1. In a small bowl, mix all ingredients (except the bread) together. Use more cottage cheese if necessary, to hold everything together.
2. Spread the mixture on the bread.
|Kids Recipes A||Kids Recipes N|