Kids Recipes P
Peanut Butter Turtles
2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
1. Slice an apple in half. Make several slits in each half. Fill with peanut butter or sesame butter.
2. Attach seedless grapes with toothpicks (remove before giving to very young children) for the head and legs and stick a carrot shaving on for a tail (tuck it in 1 of the slits).
Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
2 cups Sugar
18 oz Peanut butter
2 cups Corn syrup
8 cups Rice Krispies
6 oz Semi-sweet chocolate chips
6 oz Butterscotch morsels
1. Bring sugar and syrup to a boil. Add peanut butter and cook, stirring until well blended.
2. Remove from heat and pour hot mixture over cereal. Mix quickly and thoroughly.
3. Spread in a greased 9x12x2 inch pan. Sprinkle butterscotch and chocolate morsels over top. Press morsels into bar mixture lightly with spoon.
4. Cool, then cut into bars and store at room temperature.
1/2 cup Peanut butter
6 oz Chocolate chips
1/2 cup Butter or margarine
2 cups Powdered sugar
10 cups Corn Chex cereal
1. Melt peanut butter, butter or margarine, and chocolate chips in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Pour over Corn Chex, being sure that all cereal is coated.
3. Put 2 cups powdered sugar in a large paper bag. Put cereal in bag and shake gently until all cereal is coated.
4. Pour out on wax paper to cool.
|Kids Recipes A||Kids Recipes N|