There are so many dishes and recipes that start with T! Your kids are sure to love the ones we have in this article. We've got a handful of recipes for you to check out, along with some other ideas for T foods that your kids will want again and again. Let's get into it!
1 Small piece of Hershey bar
1 Saltine cracker
1/2 Large marshmallow
1 teaspoon Peanut butter
1. Spread peanut butter on saltine cracker. Top with Hershey bar piece and marshmallow.
2. Microwave 20 seconds. Yummy!
8 Hot Dogs
1 can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (8oz)
4 slices American Cheese, cut into 6 strips each
1. Slit hot dogs to within 1/2″ of ends; insert 3 strips cheese in each slit.
2. Separate dough into 8 triangles; wrap dough over hot dog, keeping cheese up.
3. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
4. Bake at 375 degree F for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Teddy Bear Carousel
1 Apple; cored
1/4 cup Peanut butter; creamy
2 Gummi bears
8 Teddy grahams
1. Cut apples crosswise into 1/4″ slices to form circles.
2. Spread two circles with peanut butter. Stick four toothpicks, equal distances apart, around the edge of one apple circle, peanut butter side up.
3. Top with second apple circle, peanut butter side up, and secure to tops of toothpicks to form a carousel.
4. Stand four teddy grahams in the peanut butter between the toothpicks.
5. Place a gummi bear in the center of the carousel roof. Repeat to make a second carousel.
Other Dishes Starting with T Your Kids Will Love
Whether you're hosting a T-themed night or you want to find more ideas that start with T, we've got you covered. Let's check out some other T dishes that your kids will love:
- Tater tots. Tater tots are a classic that kids will love. Your kids probably love them already! The great thing about tater tots is that they can be served with breakfast, lunch, or dinner, so they're very flexible!
- Taffy. If you've ever been to a fair, then you've likely seen taffy being made. It's a fun process to watch! Did you know that you can actually make your own taffy at home? Your kids will love helping you with this. Taffy is colorful, fun to make, and delicious.
- Tacos. Tacos are super easy to make. Grab some taco shells, assemble your toppings, and enjoy! Kids will love being able to choose what they want to include in their tacos.
- Taquitos. This rolled taco is filled with beef or pork, and is a common dish to see at Mexican restaurants. Kids love finger foods, and taquitos are sure to be no exception. You can always swap the filling out for something else if you'd like, such as chicken or cheese.
- Tenderloin. This cut of meat is a popular choice for a lot of dishes, including those made in the slow cooker. If you don't have a lot of time to cook, try finding a slow cooker tenderloin recipe for your T-themed night.
- Tangerines. This is a good option for breakfast, an addition to your kids' lunches, or as a snack. Tangerines are tasty and healthy. They tend to be more flavorful than larger oranges, so pickier kids should love them.
- Toast. Toast is such a simple food item to make your kids. In the morning, make them some toast and spread Nutella or a chocolate spread on top. They're sure to love it!
|Kids Recipes A|
|Kids Recipes N|