Kids Recipes K
Kids Popcorn Balls
1/2 cup Corn syrup
1/2 cup Molasses
1 1/2 cubes butter (3/4 cup)
8 cups Popped popcorn
1. Cook 1/2 cup molasses with corn syrup until thermometer reaches hard crack stage, about 270 degrees F.
2. Stir in butter and salt. Have the popcorn in a bowl. Slowly stir in the mixture with a wooden spoon. Coat all the popcorn.
3. IMPORTANT! Butter your hands lightly and shape the popcorn into balls.
4. Set them on wax paper and let them harden. Wrap the ones you don’t eat with wax paper.
Kids Trail Mix
4 cups Chex cereal
1/2 cup Raisins
1/2 cup Dried fruit bits
1/2 cup Reeces Pieces
1/2 cup Yogurt covered peanuts
1. Put into a large ziploc bag and shake to mix.
Kid’s Krunchy Krazy Korn
8 cups Puffed popcorn curls; from 8 oz. pkg.
1/2 cups Butter
1 cups Brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
1/4 c Light corn syrup
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1. Heat oven to 250 degrees F. Place popcorn curls in 15x10x1″ baking pan.
2. In large saucepan, combine brown sugar, margarine and corn syrup; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Simmer 2 mins.; remove from heat.
3. Stir in baking soda and vanilla. Pour mixture evenly over popcorn curls; mix well.
4. Bake at 250 degrees F. for 30 mins., stirring twice during baking.
5. Immediately remove from pan; cool completely on waxed paper or greased foil.
1 pk Garlic and Onion Croutons
2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
1/2 cup Melted Butter
1 teaspoon Paprika
2 teaspoons Celery Salt
1. Pour croutons into large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients and toss with croutons.
2. Place onto cookie sheet and toast in 275 degree F oven for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Allow to cool.
|Kids Recipes A||Kids Recipes N|