If you're on the hunt for kid-friendly ideas for next week, we've got you covered in this article. We have a great ziti recipe for you, along with some ideas for dinner and dessert that your kids will love. Let's not waste any time and get right into it.
1 1/2 cups ziti
3/4 cup milk
3 Tablespoons butter
1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
1. Cook the noodles according to the package directions, drain.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the noodles, and put into a two-quart casserole dish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
Other Kid-Friendly Ideas Beginning with Z
If you're in search of other ideas that your kids will love, you're in the right place. Let's take a look at some other kid-friendly ideas beginning with Z:
- Zingers. These frosted snack cakes are great for your kids' lunches or as an after-school snack. They come in multiple flavors, but chocolate is the easiest flavor to find.
- Zebra cakes. Zebra cakes are another fun idea for you to throw in your kids' lunches. A Zebra cake is a chocolate cake with vanilla frosting striped with chocolate. You can try making them yourself, if you'd rather give your kids something homemade.
- Zeppole. Zeppole are native to Italy. They're small balls of dough that are deep fried and coated with sugar. If you've had fried dough from the fair before, it's very similar. Your kids will definitely love this, especially for breakfast or as an after-school snack.
- Zoodles. Zoodles are a popular gluten-free alternative to regular noodles, using zucchini in place of wheat. They're also low-cal, making them perfect for a family on a diet. Zoodles are quite easy to make at home, and are a fun way to switch up your menu for the week!
- Zopf. Possibly one of the oldest bread recipes still in use today, Zopf is easily recognizable due to its braid-like shape. A delicious and simple bread, this is a fun one to make with your kids.
- Zuccotto. This is an Italian dessert that mixes cake, ice cream, and liqueur. Don't worry about the alcohol; it'll bake into the cake and won't get anyone drunk! It's perfectly safe for your kids to eat. Of course, you could always make it for just you and your partner.
- Zoni. Zoni is a Japanese soup with mochi rice cakes in it. Mochi is both sweet and savory, so it should be a hit with kids. This is a great opportunity to introduce your kids to cuisine from other cultures; the earlier you instill an appreciation for other cultures in your children, the better off they'll be.
|Kids Recipes A|
|Kids Recipes N|