We love a good cookie recipe. They're an easy dessert that doesn't require a lot of ingredients and are perfect when you want a bite of something sweet. Even better, we love delicious recipes that are under 5 ingredients. Luckily, this lemon cookie recipe is the best of both worlds. These cookies only require four ingredients and one of those is cake mix, which makes the cookies soft and raised when baked. So, grab your ingredients and try out this easy and delicious recipe for soft and chewy lemon cookies.
Lemon Cookie Recipe
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tub lemon ready-to-spread frosting
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a cookie sheet or layout non-stick parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil by hand until thoroughly combined and the dough has formed.
3. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set.
4. Carefully remove cookies from the cookie sheet and place them on a wire rack.
5. Once cookies have completely cooled, frost with lemon frosting and enjoy!
The result you will get once you finish this recipe are soft and cakey cookies that you won't want to stop devouring. The bright and tart lemon flavor paired with the sweet frosting on top of the cookie, makes this recipe a sweet treat your whole family will love. And is sure to wow at your next potluck. Happy baking!