At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Kids Recipes M
Microwave Carmel Corn
2 Bags microwave popcorn
1 Stick butter
2 cups Brown sugar
1/3 cup Karo white syrup
1. Pop 2 bags of microwave corn. Put popped kernals in brown paper bag.
2. Boil the following ingredients for 5 minutes on stove, 2 cups brown sugar, 1 stick of margarine, 1/3 cups of karo syrup (white), stirring constantly.
3. Carefully pour mixture onto pop corn and mix.
4. Place in microwave oven for 1 minute and then mix again. Tear open bag and let cool.
3 cups Puffed rice cereal
1 cups Dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
1 cup Raisins
1 cup Dried apricots; chopped
1/3 cup Margarine
1/2 cup Peanut butter
1 lb Marshmallows; large
1. In a large bowl, combine cereal, apricots, raisins and peanuts.
2. In microwave safe 13×9 inch baking dish, melt margarine and marshmallows on high 2 minutes. Stir.
3. Add peanut butter. Cook on high 2 minutes longer.
4. Stir until blended. Add cereal mixture to dish. Toss until well coated.
5. Working quickly, with greased hands, form into balls, using about 1/2 cup mixture per ball. If mixture begins to cool and harden, cook on high 30 seconds or until softened.
1. Add a couple of drops of food coloring to cream cheese, mix until blended.
2. Spread the cream cheese mix onto the round cracker. Put several mini marshmallows on top.
3. Spread cream cheese mix on a second craker, and turn over to place on top to form a sandwich.
|Kids Recipes A||Kids Recipes N|