Kids Recipes E
Eyeballs on Ritz
Eggs; hard boiled
Red food coloring
1. Cut hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and make filling for deviled eggs.
2. Cut out small hole from bottom center of each egg (about 5/8″ diameter.) Poke a black olive partway through each hole and hold in place by filling eggs with yolk filling.
3. Place each egg, olive side up, on a ritz cracker.
4. Paint red lines, resembling blood veins, with a toothpick on the eye.
English Muffin Pizza
6 oz Tomato paste or pizza sauce
6 English muffins; split
1. Place English muffin halves on an ungreased baking sheet and spread each half with tomato paste.
2. Sprinkle with oregano, basil and garlic powder.
3. Arrange toppings; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 450 degrees F for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
|Kids Recipes A||Kids Recipes N|