Recipes under our E listings come as a ‘fancier' take on more classic recipes. The first entry would serve as a great savory option for any kid-friendly Halloween party with its spooky theming. The second choice on this list would be great for any would-be chef to test their culinary skills without the mess or size of a traditional pizza!
Eyeballs on Ritz
Red food coloring
1. Cut hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and make filling for deviled eggs.
2. Cut out a small hole from the bottom center of each egg (about 5/8″ diameter.) Poke a black olive partway through each hole and hold it in place by filling eggs with yolk filling.
3. Place each egg, olive side up, on a Ritz cracker.
4. Paint red lines, resembling blood veins, with a toothpick on the eye.
English Muffin Pizza
6 oz Tomato paste or pizza sauce
6 English muffins; split
1. Place English muffin halves on an ungreased baking sheet and spread each half with tomato paste.
2. Sprinkle with oregano, basil and garlic powder.
3. Arrange toppings; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 450 degrees F for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
|Kids Recipes A|
|Kids Recipes N|