Last Updated on
Kids Recipes G
1/2 pound spaghetti
1 medium-small clove garlic
3 packed cups basil leaves
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Begin cooking the spaghetti.
2. Take all the basil leaves off the stems. Discard the stems, and put the leaves into the food processor.
3. Smash and peel the garlic. Add it to the basil, and blend.
4. Add the cheese, oil, salt and pepper and blend again until it forms a thick paste (pesto). Transfer the pesto to a bowlful of hot spaghetti and mix well with a fork.
6 1/4 cup Boiling water
2 Jello (Berry Blue); 4 servings
2 Jello (red); 4 servings
2 Jello (Lemon); 4 servings
2 Jello (Orange); 4 servings
2 Jello (Lime); 4 servings
8 oz. Cool whip
1. Stir 1 1/4 cups boiling water into each flavor of gelatin in separate bowls until completely dissolved.
2. Pour each flavor into separate 8 or 9″ square pans. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
3. Cut each pan into 1″ cubes. Arrange rows of different color gelatin cubes to form a rainbow on a large flat tray or cookie sheet.
4. Place 1/2 of the cool whip at each end of the rainbow to form clouds for dipping. Serve immediately.
|Kids Recipes A||Kids Recipes N|