At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Orange Cheesecake Recipe with Chocolate Drizzle
Orange gives creamy cheesecake a hint of cool zest, with chocolate adding just a bit more decadence in this perfect pairing of flavors.
Orange Cheesecake with Chocolate Drizzle
1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
4 Tablespoons butter, melted
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup orange juice
24 oz. cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup whipping cream, whipped
2 teaspoons grated orange peel
Topping (optional) :
2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Cool.
3. Soften gelatin in orange juice; stir over low heat until dissolved.
4. Combine cream cheese and sugar. Gradually add gelatin mixture. Fold in whipped cream and orange peel.
5. Chill until firm, about 4 hours.
6. If serving with chocolate drizzle: just before serving – in a small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate and oil uncovered on high 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted.
7. Drizzle chocolate over cheesecake.
Cheesecake Recipes List