Kids Recipes O
Oyster Cracker Snacks
1 package Oyster crackers
1 package Ranch style dressing mix
1/2 cup Oil
1/2 teaspoon Dillweed
1/2 teaspoon Lemon pepper seasoning
1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
1. Place oyster crackers in a large deep pan. Warm the oil and sprinkle over crackers. Toss well.
2. Mix dry ingredients and sprinkle over crackers, stir to coat.
3. Bake at 250 degrees F for one hour, stirring once or twice. Store in airtight container.
6 Hot dog buns
6 Hot dogs
1 can Chili
1. About 1″ from one end of a hot dog, start a slit in the hot dog that goes vertically to the other end.
2. Turn a quarter turn and make another slit. Keep making slits until you have eight “legs” for the hot dog.
3. Boil and the hot dog will look like an octopus. Serve with head up and legs spread out over an opened hot dog bun that has chili on it.
|Kids Recipes A||Kids Recipes N|