If your aspiring child chef is hard at work learning the various tools and skills in the kitchen you can feel that you might be running out of child-friendly recipes. Some kids simply have a knack for understanding and working around the kitchen at lightning speed. Well, fear not with this continuation of our friend-friendly recipes starting with O. The O list of recipes will definitely continue the possibilities in your kitchen!
Oyster Cracker Snacks
1 package of Oyster crackers
1 package Ranch-style dressing mix
1/2 cup Oil
1/2 teaspoon Dillweed
1/2 teaspoon Lemon pepper seasoning
1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
1. Place oyster crackers in a large deep pan. Warm the oil and sprinkle it over the crackers. Toss well.
2. Mix dry ingredients and sprinkle over crackers, stir to coat.
3. Bake at 250 degrees F for one hour, stirring once or twice. Store in an airtight container.
6 Hot dog buns
6 Hot dogs
1 can Chili
1. About 1″ from one end of a hot dog, start a slit in the hot dog that goes vertically to the other end.
2. Turn a quarter turn and make another slit. Keep making slits until you have eight “legs” for the hot dog.
3. Boil and the hot dog will look like an octopus. Serve with head up and legs spread out over an opened hot dog bun that has chili on it.
|Kids Recipes A|
|Kids Recipes N|