At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Kids Recipes B
1 Chilled pear half
1 Red cinnamon candy
2 Blanched almonds
cottage cheese ball
1. Place the lettuce leaf on a plate. Place the pear upside down on top of it.
2. Using narrow end of the pear for the bunny’s face, place 2 raisins for the eyes, 1 red candy for the nose and 2 blanched almonds for the ears. The cottage cheese ball makes the tail.
Banana Hot Dog Sandwich
1 Hot dog bun
2 Tablespoon Peanut butter
1. Toast bun.
2. Spread peanut butter on bun then add the banana.
3 cup Flour
1 1/2 Tablespoon Baking powder
1 teaspoon Salt
2 cuo Milk
2 Tablespoon Oil
1. Mix dry ingredients then add eggs and milk and then gradually add oil.
2. Pour batter on to griddle in individual size servings.
8 oz Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese, grated
1/2 lb Boiled Ham, sliced
pinch Dried Oregano
1/4 cup Low-fat Milk
Pizza Crust, prepared or homemade
1. Pat the pizza dough out on a 13- by 9-inch pan, baking, sheet or a round pizza pan.
2. Cut the ham into strips and put them on the dough. Sprinkle on the cheese.
3. Combine the eggs and milk in a bowl and beat to blend. Pour the eggs over the dough and sprinkle on the oregano.
4. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
Bugs on a Log
1. Take a stalk of celery and fill center with peanut butter.
2. Place pieces of chocolate chips on top of peanut butter filled celery stalk.
|Kids Recipes A||Kids Recipes N|