Last Updated on
Kids Recipes S
Snake Hot Dogs
1 Hot dog bun
1 Hot dog
1. Take hot dog and make horizontal slits (that go a little more than halfway through the hot dog) down half the length of the hot dog.
2. For the other half of the hot dog do the same thing but make the slits on the opposite side.
3. When boiled (or microwaved) the hot dog will twist like a snake. Serve on a hot dog bun.
Sailboats and Canoes
1 Tablespoon Mayonaise
1 Egg; hard cooked
1 teaspoon Parmesan; grated
2 Tablespoons Cheese spread
1 Celery stalk
1 Cheese slice
1. Cut hard cooked egg in half lengthwise. Remove yolk and mix with mayonaise and parmesan.
2. Fill egg cavity with yolk mixture. Cut ends off celery stalk, cut in half crosswise and fill halves with cheese spread.
3. Cut cheese slices into four triangles. Stick cheese triangles verically into egg mixture and cheese spread to form sails.
3/4 cup Chocolate syrup
1 quart Chocolate chocolate chip ice Cream
1 liter Club soda
1. Let ice cream sit at room temperature unti it is easy to scoop.
2. Spoon ice cream into glasses until it is aboiut halfway full. Pour or squeeze about 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup into each glass.
3. Slowly fill almost to the top with club soda and stir well with a spoon. Serve with a straw and tall spoon.
|Kids Recipes A||Kids Recipes N|