At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Kids Recipes D
2 Tablespoons raisins
1 Mcintosh apple
2 Tablespoons crunchy or creamy peanut butter
1. Set aside a few raisins for face. Stir remaining raisins into peanut butter.
2. With apple corer or paring knife, remove core and seeds from apple.
3. Using a small knife, push peanut butter mixture into center of apple. Make a happy face on top of peanut butter using reserved raisins. Chill before serving.
1 pack Chocolate Pudding, instant
2 cup Milk
16 oz Oreos
3 1/2 cup Cool Whip
8 Gummy Worms (optional)
8 Plastic flowers (optional)
1. Pour milk into medium bowl, add pudding mix. Beat until well blended, 1 -2 minutes.
2. Crush Oreos and set aside. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in cool whip and half of cookies.
3. To assemble: place 1 Tablespoons crushed cookies in bottom of 8 oz cup. Fill cups about 3/4 full with pudding mixture. Top with remaining crumbs.
4. Place Gummy Worms in “dirt”, and a plastic flower in each cup to resemble a flower pot.
Diabetic Kid’s Snackin’ Corn
9 cup Corn, popped
1/3 cup Peanut butter
1 Tablespoon Butter
1. Pop the corn.
2. Over low heat melt the butter with peanut butter until runny. Drizzle over the
popcorn and mix well.
3. Spread in shallow baking pans and bake in a 375 degree F oven for 10 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times. The corn will crisp and topping will set.
|Kids Recipes A||Kids Recipes N|