Last Updated on
Kids Recipes A
All-Star Fudgy Baseballs and Bats
1 cup Carob powder
1 cup Water
1/4 cup Peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
1/4 cup Honey
3/4 cup Wheat germ
3/4 cup Rolled oats
1/2 cup Unsweetened shredded coconut
2 Tablespoon Dry milk powder
1/2 teaspoon Grated orange rind (optional)
1 teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
1. In a small saucepan, combine the water and carob powder. Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
2. Add the peanut butter and honey, continue cooking for about 5 minutes, or until syrup is slightly thickened.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the milk powder, wheat germ, oats, coconut, cinnamon, and orange rind (if being used).
4. Pour about one cup of the syrup over the dry mixture, to make a dough-like consistency.
5. Pinch off pieces of the dough and roll each piece into 2-inch-long tubes. Roll the rest into the shape of balls.
1 Red medium apple; cored & sliced about 1/3″ wide, not skinned!
1. Spread one side of each apple slice with peanut butter.
2. Place three or four tiny marshmallows on top of the peanut butter on one apple slice.
3. Top with another apple slice, peanut butter side down. Squeeze gently.
2 Apples, diced
1 cup White enriched flour
1 cup Whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 3/4 cup Milk
1 Tablespoon Brown sugar
2 Apples, diced
1. Mix together dry ingredients. Add liquid ingredients; mix well then add the diced apples. Mix together.
2. Bake on a hot greased skillet.
1 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
9 cup Chex cereal (Wheat — Rice And Corn)
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine or butter
1/2 cup Peanut butter
1 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
1. Place cereal in large bowl; set aside.
2. In a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine peanut butter, chocolate pieces, and margarine. Microwave on high 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth, stirring after
3. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal, stirring until all pieces are evenly coated.
4. Place cereal mixture and sugar in a large resealable plastic bag. Shake until all pieces are well coated. Spread
on waxed paper to cool.
|Kids Recipes A||Kids Recipes N|