Kids Recipes N
No Bake Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
2 cups white sugar
1/2 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
3/4 cup butter
3 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
1. In 3 quart microwaveable bowl, combine the sugar, butter and evaporated milk.
2. Cook on high power for 2 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the mixture comes to a rapid boil.
3. Allow the mixture to boil undisturbed for 20 to 30 seconds. Remove from heat and stir in the instant pudding and oatmeal.
4. Spoon onto waxed paper lined cookie sheets. Allow to sit at least 15 minutes or until firm.
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 cups oatmeal
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix sugar, peanut butter, milk and vanilla together in a large kettle. Bring to a good boil. Remove from heat.
2. Add oatmeal. Cool some and shape or drop by spoonfuls on a cookie sheet.
|Kids Recipes A||Kids Recipes N|