At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Popcorn Balls Recipe
½ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup margarine or butter
½ cup dark corn syrup
¼ teaspoon of salt
8 cups of popped popcorn
1. Heat all ingredients except popcorn until simmering over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
2. Remove from heat and stir in popcorn until well coated.
3. Let the mixture cool slightly.
4. Shape into 8 balls. Dipping your hands into cold water makes it easier.
5. Let the popcorn balls cool completely on waxed paper.
6. Wrap each ball separately in orange cellophane. Tie with orange and black curling ribbon.