Potato salad is a food that is served everywhere. It can be found on the restaurant menu, in the deli, purchased in containers at the supermarket and even homemade. We all have our favorite recipe...mom's potato salad.
This potato salad recipe is best when made the night before, allowing the flavors have time to mix and marinate.
If this isn't the recipe you need for your picnic or barbecue, we have 50 more salad recipes for you to choose from. Everything from different versions of potato salad, to fruit salads to coleslaw and salads you may have never heard of but will wow the crowd with. Go to the Salad Recipes section to get those delicious recipes!
8 medium potatoes, cooked and diced
1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 celery ribs, sliced
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
5 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
1. Place diced cooked potatoes in a large bowl.
2. Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, garlic and pepper in another bowl.
3. Add this mixture to the potatoes.
4. Add celery and onions, mix well.
5. Stir in chopped eggs.
6. Sprinkle paprika on top before serving.