Apple Cranberry Pie
1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
¾ cup sugar
1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 large Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and sliced
1 cup cranberries, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Unfold 1 piecrust; press out fold lines.
3. Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions.
4. Combine Sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a large bowl; add apples and cranberries, tossing gently. Spoon mixture into pie crust.
5. Unfold remaining piecrust; press out fold lines.
6. Roll to ⅛-inch thickness. Place over filling; fold edges under and crimp.
7. Cut slits in top to allow steam to escape.
8. Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until crust is golden. Cover edges with aluminium foil to prevent overbrowning, if necessary. Cool on a wire rack one hour before serving.