Last Updated on
Baked Apple Pancake Breakfast Recipe
Our easy yet amazingly delicious baked apple pancake recipe is a great way to start your Sunday morning! The apples, cinnamon, and vanilla combine to take a plain pancake into gourmet territory.
3 large apples, peeled and sliced thinly
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup brown sugar (can use more)
1 teaspoon cinnamon (can use more)
1 1/2 cups half-and-half
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350’F.
2. Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
3. Melt butter in baking pan in oven.
4. Place the apple slices evenly over bottom of pan.
5. Bake for about 10 min, or until apples soft.
6. Remove apples from oven, and dust with brown sugar and cinnamon.
7. In a blender, combine pancake ingredients, and spread over apples.
8. Return to oven, and bake about 30-40 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with sugar topping, serve immediately.