4 cups cornbread crumbled
10 slices dried bread cubed
1 pound mild Italian turkey sausage
1½ cups celery chopped
1 cup onion chopped
1½ teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
¼ cup Jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped
2 eggs slightly beaten
1 cup turkey broth
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In large bowl combine cornbread and bread cubes.
3. In large skillet, over medium-high heat, sauté sausage, celery and onion until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; combine with cornbread mixture.
4. Add salt, poultry seasoning, jalapeno peppers, eggs and turkey broth.
5. Spoon stuffing into lightly greased 3-quart casserole dish.
6. Bake, covered, at 325°F for 45 to 50 minutes.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.