At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Chex Party Mix Recipe
This Chex Mix recipe is the classic version of the all time favorite snack. Even though it’s available in packages, nothing beats the taste (or the price) of fresh-from-the-oven homemade Chex Mix.
If you’re looking for a sweet cereal snack try the puppy chow (it’s for humans)
1 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
4 1/2 teaspoons Worchestershire Sauce
8 cups Chex brand cereals (corn, rice, and/or wheat)
1 cup mixed nuts
1 cup butter pretzel braids
1. In small bowl, add seasoned salt and worcestershire sauce to melted butter. Mix well.
2. Pour chex cereal, mixed nuts and butter braids into large zip-lock plastic zipper bags.
3. Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture inside zip-lock zipper bag, seal top of bag securely.
4. Shake bag until all pieces are evenly coated.
5. Pour contents of bag into large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, spread on absorbent paper to cool.